In partnership with parents, Stoneybrooke Christian Schools exists to provide a distinctive, biblically-based education in a nurturing environment through which students are instilled with godly character, inspired to excel, and prepared for a life of enduring commitment to Christ. Check out the video to the right to learn more.
It is our vision that graduates of Stoneybrooke Christian Schools have a vibrant relationship with Jesus Christ, are intellectually prepared for higher learning and demonstrate godly character and thinking in their daily lives.
Two #1 Priorities
Since opening its doors in 1983, Stoneybrooke Christian Schools has held two equally important, greatly valued priorities. One is the spiritual development of children through consistent and systematic teaching of God’s Word and the other is academic growth of students through high quality, solid classroom instruction. Staff members at Stoneybrooke are fully prepared to achieve the school’s Two #1 Priorities as they honor Christ, serve families and love students with their God-given gifts and talents.
Come for a visit to confirm what you have already heard, Stoneybrooke Christian Schools is indeed distinctive.
For more details, please call Cindy Conzaman, Admissions Coordinator, at (949) 364-4407 or by email. Tour the campus. Visit the classrooms. Meet the administrators.
2015-2016 Theme Bible Verse
“…fixing our eyes on Jesus, the pioneer and perfecter of faith. For the joy set before him he endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider him who endured such opposition from sinners, so that you will not grow weary and lose heart.”
- Small class size allowing for individualized attention and differentiated instruction
- Heavy emphasis on spiritual growth through weekly chapel, daily Bible lessons, Bible memorization, teacher-led worship, prayer and missions outreach projects
- Robust academic program, using research-based, best teaching practices
- A thriving, hands-on technology focus with one-to-one iPads in junior high, interactive whiteboards in every classroom, Accelerated Reader, IXL.com, Pearson Realize, Library World, and Type to Learn 4
- Strong enrichment classes, including Spanish, technology, PE, music and Meet the Masters art curriculum
- Popular after-school sports, including football, basketball, volleyball and hockey